The Vega Law Firm has been practicing in the area of Immigration Law since 2005. Our firm is known for its efficiency, professionalism, and trustworthiness. We have a high rate of approval and over the years have demonstrated great loyalty to our clients. Our goal is to provide solutions to our clients.
Our clients include individuals and businesses who would like to obtain a visa to come to the U.S. We are able to assist companies before the Immigration Courts, the Department of Labor, and all Federal Courts if necessary. As a former Federal Agent for the Department of Labor, we are able to carefully guide companies during a compliance investigation with respect to alleged H1-B violations, and I-9 compliance issues. Moreover, we offer our services nationwide to companies and individuals facing such violations.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- New Mexico Bar
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- National Rep. Congressional Committee for Immigration/Small Business
- National Res. Senatorial Committee for Small Businesses
- New Mexico District Court
- Texas Southern U.S. District Court